The village contains Aberglasney Gardens and the Hall is adjacent to them.
The Hall was built in 1906 as a temperance meeting hall financed by the Aberglasney estate. It is a Listed Building and is of special architectural interest because of its cast concrete construction. It was gifted to the village in 1968.
Hire charges on application to the Booking Officer.
Registered Charity No. 524012.
Facebook page = Llangathen Village Hall 'Temperance Hall'
Kitchen with cooking facilities, radiant electric heating of main hall space.
From A40 follow signs for Aberglasney Gardens. Proceed 100 yards past main entrance to Aberglasney and the Hall is on the right with black and gold double gate entrance.The hall is recognisable by its black and white Tudor-style appearance.